Complete cost control
Pay for sessions ahead of time without any obligations
Flex at your rhythm
Whether short consultation or longer therapy
Pre-check any credit card/Twint payment
No diagnosis necessary
No doctor's appointment is needed to stay mentally healthy
Book free intros
Book (multiple) 10min intro call(s)
Additional insurance - if available ⭐️
Contact the insurance company directly to check coverage
Book and pay for your sessions
Schedule the next session and pay via Twint/credit card
Online billing ⭐️
Simply download the receipt for your sessions in your Aepsy profile and submit it to the insurance company
Get money back ⭐️
Receive the money back from your supplementary insurance
*All sessions can always be paid for by yourself. If supplementary insurance covers partial costs, consider the steps with the small ⭐️
Any questions? We listen and answer
How much do the sessions cost?
from CHF 150.
from CHF 69.-
- Aepsy mediates independent psychologists and acts as an intermediary.
- All psychologists follow their own pricing strategies
- The prices are listed on the respective profile page
Here you can find the personal profiles of all psychologists: Find Psychologist now
How does the payment work?
- Intros are booked / performed free of charge and without specifying the payment method.
- Follow-up sessions are simply paid online (credit card/Twint)
- You choose the appropriate psychologist(s) and pay for the sessions before
Will the costs be covered by my insurance?
- Psychotherapists listed at Aepsy offer sessions for self-payers / partial coverage supplementary insurance.
- No diagnosis/doctor's orders are required (model for basic insurance).
- Cost coverage varies from insurance to insurance
- The payment takes place online via Aepsy
- The receipt for the settlement with the supplementary insurance is simply generated as a PDF.
Here you can also find a list of the largest insurances with the respective supplementary insurances including the cost absorption: Übernahme Therapiekosten Zusatzversicherung
Here you can also find out how the system for the assumption of costs for psychotherapy works in Switzerland: Delegated psychotherapy vs. independent psychotherapy
No psychotherapies are arranged which are covered by the basic insurance (so-called delegated psychotherapy) and which require a doctor's note